If you have reason to complain, take the matter up first with the webtrader, by email, phone or letter. If problems still persist, complain to any trustmark organisation that the webtrader may belong to.

You can also complain to your Internet Service Provider, and to your credit card company (who will have licensed the seller).

If the matter is still unresolved, UK shoppers can seek the advice of their local Trading Standards Office; see Or they can contact their local Citizens Advice Bureau; see

For general advice and guidance about online shopping, your rights and the law, see the website of the Office of Fair Trading:

For details of your statutory rights as a consumer, see

There are no comments yet - add yours below

This helps to discourage spam